• "Um blog do cacete!" - Folha de São Paulo

  • "A resolução que recomendo para a leitura deste blog é 1024 x 768." - Stevie Wonder
  • Powered by Blogger

    quinta-feira, novembro 10

    Eu já disse que tive writer's block, "mas era diferente".

    "One of the most common questions I get is 'Do you ever get writer’s block?'

    The thing I love about that question is that it reveals a wonderful optimism in the person who is asking. I suspect that the people who ask this question believe they possess deep wells of creativity and talent that are inexplicably blocked. All they need is the secret unblocking spell from a cartoonist and then a geyser of bestselling books will spray forth.


    I wish I had that kind of attitude. I imagine myself asking an NBA player how he deals with Jumper’s Block, under the theory that if I can learn how to unblock my jumping skills, I will no longer need a car."

    Isto estava aqui, e esta demonstração tão simples de que não existe writer's block devia provocar uma pequena revolução na blogosfera e sobretudo na atitude dos autores: quando algum bloguista se queixar de estar bloqueado, os leitores saberão que ele é apenas burro*.

    De qualquer forma, este Blog do Dilbert é um achado e vai directo para os links ali do lado.

    *E, como tal, não isento de pagar propinas.

    Comentários a "Eu já disse que tive writer's block, "mas era diferente"."

     

    Comentar